Koman Orthopedics and Sports Medicine knows there is urgency for an appointment when it comes to an injured worker. We understand the importance of working with each patient and workers' compensation representative. Helping the patient return to work as soon as possible yet making sure they get the quality care they need is our primary goal.
Koman Orthopedics and Sports Medicine offers:
- Quick evaluation of each employee’s situation.
- A thorough program of diagnosis treatment and therapy that helps get employees back to work as soon as possible.
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME), Disability Ratings, Second Opinions and Medical Records reviews.
When making an appointment for a work related injury, make sure you have the following:
- Written authorization from your employer to make an appointment or the employer must call to set up your initial appointment.
- Medical records, X-rays, or MRI’s from other physicians in reference to the workers’ compensation injury.